Friday, May 28, 2010

Sneak Preview- Open Studio & Sale June 12 &13













The pots are coming, the pots are coming!Another load from the Little Kiln that Could.

Karen and I are sending post cards out this week, keep an eye out for them and get them front and center on your refridgerator. We're looking forward to a weekend of fun- lots of pretty pots, good friends, some demos and, of course, that magical kiln opening Saturday morning.
I am looking forward to this very first Open Studio & Sale! My hope is that it will be a yearly event, possible one in the fall. It is so exciting to see the studio fill with pots!
Hope to see you all!




2 comments:

  1. am I getting a postcard?!...I hope so, unfortunately, I will be on vacation(fla) during your open studio but Nancy and I have been talking about making a visit sometime...anyways, I want a mug and a batter bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is sitting on the pile to be mailed this weekend!!! You guys can come down ANY TIME YOU WANT!! Just give me an hours warning- please. You gonna drink outta my girly mug??
    battabowl battabowl!

    ReplyDelete