Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another cup from the collection...

Tea and honey, a nice warm up after a walk with Izzy in the very wet and cold snow this afternoon. Posey Baucopolous' majolica mug is my favorite tea cup. The body is lightweight and it's tall so it holds a nice amount. I'm not sure why I prefer this cup for tea as opposed to coffee. It doesn't have the personality for dark roast laden with sugar and heavy cream, I suppose.

My favorite tea (today) is Yogi brand Kombucha decaf. Describing it is difficult, you really need to get some. Add some local honey and you'll be nothing but delighted. An added bonus to the great tea that it is--- real tag lines!! Remember when Salada used to have great tea lines? Now they have silly puns, nothing profound. Today's tag is ,The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment."

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment