Friday, April 23, 2010

Tea Pots


All in one room...it's interesting to see a sampling of 6 years worth of work sitting on a table...


I was asked to speak at a Ladies Tea this Saturday. Why not talk about teapots at a tea??? Why not talk about girly, super feminine teapots with a group of 60 women? So I gathered my teapots from dusty boxes and mom's kitchen, as well as my own. And I even finished a few new ones! It was an opportunity to look at the past, remember what was going on then, and the stories that go with each tea pot.
Scones, tea sandwiches and tea cookies...oh my, the sugar! Oh my, the great women with stories to tell me! It was a great day to make great connections, talk about making art and the strength of women.
Thank you ladies! Hope to see you all again soon!
Don't forget to click on the Open Studio and Sale page for directions and information about the sale in JUNE!

No comments:

Post a Comment