Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Getting there....

As Anne LaMott guides in her book on writing and life, sometimes you have to do it "bird by bird" or piece by piece. And that's how it will go for now, a few pieces here a few pieces there...

More of my favorite jars...
Some little posey vases inspired by Jennifer Allen's workshop at Touchstone Center for Crafts a few weeks ago.
School's almost done. I can't wait to have more time to work and relax and have coffee in my pj's in the studio again!!!
(Can anyone tell me why this blog won't let me put more than one hyper link in?????)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Madame Culp,

    Just wanted to touch base and say "Hello", plus say if you are doing the Franklin 'Pots in the Park' I hope it goes well for you. I thought I was going to make it but turns out its not in the cards this time. Happy potting!
    Chris D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving those jars. My eyes are running around that image trying to make connections in the pattern.

    ReplyDelete