Monday, April 4, 2011

Bad Pics of SWEET Pots

A few new pieces, slab plates and cream tumblers. I'm playing around with lines as added interest. It's fun to see them roll with the forms. At this point I can say I'll be sticking with the cream, terra cotta and black color scheme. My photo set up is a major undertaking so the livingroom became a quick photography studio for the day-which means poor lighting. Forgive me and just look at the pots. These are on their way to the IUP Underground Pottery Sale this weekend. Always the best place for a large selection of pottery from local established potters and the up and coming clay artists from the IUP Ceramics program. This Friday and Saturday 9 am to 7 pm, Robertshaw Building IUP campus.
C'mon, you know that's a cute pot!!!

2 comments:

  1. nice new pieces! I just might have to stop over to Robertshaw this weekend..hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking pots. Love the lines.

    ReplyDelete