Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Booty

There's nothing like a little spring to make us wake up to the world. This leafy wood fired tumbler is by potter, Cathy Bisowsky of Indiana, PA. She works out of Stoke Hole Pottery. If you had a chance to stop by the IUP Underground Pottery Sale this weekend, you may have had the chance to see more of her work. Regretfully, I only picked up one of these... While the weather was doing it's best impression of spring today, I made homemade lemonade from a simple syrup, juice of 3 lemons, and some cilantro. (Don't knock it until you try it!) The perfect cup to start spring.
Tumblers and vases for two orders. A local guy is trading me custom made pedestals for some dinnerware. Bartering....gotta love it.


Yes, those are moonshine jugs...along with plates, bowls, spoon rests...stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

  1. you had me at the word ...booty.


    ha...I saw those too...they are really sweet...hope you did well at the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just searching through Etsy and found you. Have you ever applied to the Madison, Wisconsin, Art Fair on the Square? http://www.mmoca.org/events/artfair/index.php

    I'd love to see you there!
    d

    ReplyDelete