Saturday, April 23, 2011

Barking around the studio....

So what's a dog to do when her master is busy making pots and ignoring her pleas to be outside in the sun??? Bark in frustration at the ground hog, chipmunk and squirrells infringing upon her domain, that's what.
For the record, we did hit the pavement after this platter was completed. (She's snoring at my feet as I type.) A custom order from PAK, it will barely clear the kiln for the bisque. I'm looking forward to all the space for decorating- cherries, cherries and cherries....
I'm busy this long weekend with orders and building inventory for a few spring shows. If you aren't aware of the Pots in the Park event in Oil City, Pa in May click the link! I'll be there with many other potters showing off our wares, doing demos and talking about why we make pots! Come one, come all!
The Sue Tirrell rooster mug hails from Red Lodge Clay Gallery, Montana



No comments:

Post a Comment